Club Rules and Regulations
1. The club is open every day of the year with the exception of Christmas. Events and tournaments will be listed in the monthly club newsletter. Please make a point to read the club newsletter as this is your best source of information about the happenings at the club.
2. All players must register in the golf shop prior to beginning play.
3. Members may reserve starting tee times up to ten days in advance.
4. Ladies have priority on Tuesday mornings.
5. Fivesomes will only be permitted with special approval from the Golf Shop.
6. Always keep pace with the group ahead of you. If space opens in front of you, allow a faster group to play through. At no time should it take more than 2 hours to complete 9 holes. For the benefit of all members and guests, this policy will be strictly enforced. If you are asked by a ranger or staff member to speed up, please make a concerted effort to do so in the interest of everyone on the course. Please limit “stopping at the Turn” to less than 5 minutes
7. Golf Carts must be paid for before beginning play. Carts will be required on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays until 12:00 p.m. At all other times members may walk at no charge.
8. Carts must remain on cart paths on all par 3 holes as well as #6 and #7. On other holes carts may be driven on the fairways using the 90 degree rule, except when prohibited by the greens superintendent. Please avoid wet and uneven ground at all times, and keep carts on the cart paths around tees and greens.
9. Any person driving a golf cart must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
10. Destruction of any club property will not be tolerated. Violators will be subject to restitution and suspension of privileges at the discretion of the Board of Members.
11. Please help keep your course in good condition by repairing ball marks, smoothing bunkers and placing trash in appropriate containers. Additionally, make an effort to pick up trash as you see it and leave the course in better condition than you found it.
12. Any outing consisting of more than eight players requires prior approval from management.
13. Members and guests are not allowed in the kitchen, behind the bar or behind the counter in the golf shop at any time.
14. All purchases for food, drink and golf equipment or golf fees shall be paid either by cash, check or house charge at the time of purchase. House charging privileges are only approved for member accounts that are current.
15. Proper golf attire is required at all times. Under no circumstances will tank tops, t-shirts or cut-off shorts be allowed.
16. Dues are payable by the 10th of the month. After an account becomes 60 days delinquent, privileges will be suspended. After 90 days, if no arrangements have been made with club management, the debt will be turned over to a third party collection agency. You will be responsible for any unpaid dues that have accrued. If you wish to request a change of membership classification or a medical leave of absence please contact the club in writting. The Board of Members must approve all leaves of absence and changes in membership classification.
17. The board of members meets on the first Monday of the month at 6:00 at the club in the Hootie Hut. Meetings are open to all members.